Saturday, June 27, 2009

Michael Jackson - My Super Idol


MJ - KING OF POP, my super idol

I have regretted that I missed out his concert when he was having world tour concert in KL. It was 1996. I was joyful when heard that he is going to have another one starting Jul 2009, but now.....
Yesterday night suppose to sleep earlier to get ready for tomorrow KL marathon event, but ended up watching MJ tribute programme from 9pm until today morning 1am.

Closet is my most favourite MV, it was so simple, beautiful, sexy and full of energy. I can watch it again and again and again ......, tak jemu jemu.

May his soul rest in peace, his music will live forever in people's heart.

1 comment:

  1. he is my idol always! cannot accept when he died so sudden

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...